Hidden Intruder Selfie capture a photograph of anybody who tried to unlock your phone without your knowledge. you’ll get notification alert, save and share intruder photo to your friends. Also, you’ll hide the image from the gallery so nobody can see it.
Do you worried about “Who Touched My Phone”. We build hidden intruder selfie app for you. Hidden Intruder Selfie helps you to spot an individual who tries to unlock your mobile. If unlock failed, app capture photo employing a mobile front camera. The app works 24*7 days as phone guard.
We exerting and add many cool features during this app and more are going to be added soon.
Hidden Intruder Selfie – Who touched my phone:
– Catch all intruders who attempt to unlock your phone.
– Save photos within the app and gallery.
– Hide photo from gallery.
– Time and date add within the photo for a far better idea.
– Set photo capture count.
– Set maximum wrong attempt count.
– Show notification.
– Set photo storage limits
– Set counter for the old photo that automatically deletes and saves space for storing .
– Share photo in social media.
How to use:
– Install the app.
– Give necessary permissions when asking at the primary time open the app.
– attend the app setting and set the choice as per your choice.
– Now, the app is prepared to detect unlock attempts 24*7.
How to uninstall:
– you would like to prevent the “Device Administrator” permission.
– Now, uninstall the app
Point to remember:
– This app use Device Administrator permission to detect failed attempts. Without the utilization of Device Administrator permission, the app can’t detect failed attempts.
– Android system detects failed attempts as long as the password has minimum 4 characters or pin features a minimum of 4 letters or pattern features a minimum 4 points long. So, set the mobile screen lock accordingly.
– it is necessary to get rid of the Device Administrator permission before uninstalling the app. Without that app can’t uninstall.
? Intruder selfie capture a photograph of anybody who tries to unlock your phone without your knowledge. you’ll get notification alert, save and share Intruder photo to your friends. We build Hidden Intruder Selfie app for you. Intruder Selfie assist you to spot an individual who tries to unlock your mobile. If unlock failed, app capture photo employing a mobile front camera. Lock screen and app protection by Augustro may be a powerful security app. It hides behind your lock screen and if someone tries to unlock your phone with the incorrect code
? If you’re trying to find the simplest app for security and supreme privacy, this app will assist you .The app automatically takes a photograph while someone enters the incorrect PIN, pattern, or password. The last unlock time function tells you the unlock time of the previous lock screen. With this you’ll easily determine if someone has used your mobile without your knowledge. an in depth photo of the newspapers of the mobile snoopers.Use this app and catch all mobile snoopers with ease. The pineal eye app will make it easier for you to catch your friends and family while they struggle to access your mobile.
? Main Features ?:
• Intruder Selfie allows you to simply see who has tried to unlock your device without your authorization.
• Picture Catcher Who attempt to Unlock My Phone
• Catch anyone who tries to play with the privacy of your smartphone • attend phone Settings
• Click on Security
• Click on Device Administrator
• Click on disable
• return App manager
• Sends intruder selfie email.
• Works with password, pin code and pattern lock.
• it’s completely silent and secret.
• No battery drain and fewer memory footprint.
• Intruder Catcher: Lock Screen and App protection
• Catch all intruder who tries to unlock your phone.
• Save photos within the app and gallery.
• Hide photo from gallery.
• Time and date add within the photo for a far better idea.
• Set photo capture count.
• Set photo delay count.
• better phone security
• phone unlock app
• best phone applock
• photo lock app
• phone monitoring app
•take an image of the screen
• bad password
• who touches my phone – don’t touch my phone
• security protects your privacy
• which application is taking the photo incorrect password
image lock app
• lock watch image app
• device to catch people
• Thief Catcher taking a photograph whenever someone tries to unlock your phone
• Capture photos with an unlock my phone
• Intruder Selfi takes an image of anybody that enters an incorrect password.
• Thief Catcher
• Hidden Eye – Intruder Selfie, Eye Catching
• Intruder Selfie Alert
• Intrusion detection with photo alert
• Capture the photo with several wrong attempts
• Define the bounds of incorrect unlock attempts
• Hide the captured photos from the gallery in order that nobody notices
• locking the intruder selfie application.
• take an image of an intruder.
• take photos of individuals trying to unlock the phone.
• Ability to who unlocked my phone.
• smart application locker with camera capture.
• Hadden Eye.
• evidence of espionage.
• who is on my phone
• who has been on my phone
•Capture photos with incorrect password
? If you’re trying to find the simplest security and supreme privacy of smartphones, capture pictures secret intruder my phone will help youThieves and Intruders try to unlock your phone and steal data in your absence? Thief Catcher involves rescue by taking a photograph whenever someone tries to unlock your phone unsuccessfully. you’re able to go. Anytime anyone else tries to unlock the phone, Thief Catcher will take a photograph and store it. once you unlock the device,This app uses the Device Administrator permission. we’d like this to detect failed unlock attempts. To uninstall this app, touch Uninstall from the menu.
Intruder Selfie™ allows you to simply see who has tried to unlock your device without your authorization.
Jealous partner? Think somebody has quickly checked out your phone while you were not paying attention? Don’t worry! With Intruder Selfie™ you’ll know at any time who unlocked your device!
Intruder Selfie™ takes an image of anybody that enters an incorrect password. you’ll then view the photographs of them during a gallery.
How to use
1. Enable Device Admin
2. When somebody turns the device on, an image is taken. you’ll see it within the app.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission. we’d like this to detect failed unlock attempts. To uninstall this app, touch Uninstall from the menu. If that does not work attend Android Settings, Security, Device Admins, and deactivate IntruderSelfie before uninstalling.
Ever wanted to understand who tried snooping into your phone while you were away. Use Hidden Eye and catch all the snoopers with ease.
Hidden Eye allows you to simply see who has tried to unlock your device without your authorization.
Hidden Eye will ease your task of catching your friends and family while they struggle to access your phone. Hidden Eye will photograph the person once they attempt to unlock your phone with wrong PIN, Pattern or Password. you’ll catch the snoopers red handed using this app.
Android detects failed attempts as long as passcode has atleast 4 letters or points, so as Hidden Eye
This app might not work on all devices, you’ll got to just try it out and see if it works for your device.
How to uninstall?
If you would like to uninstall the Hidden Eye, make certain to travel to the Hidden Eye settings and choose Uninstall. After clicking inform uninstall, the Device Administrator are going to be removed and therefore the Hidden Eye are going to be uninstalled. If that does not work attend Android Settings, Security, Device Admins, and deactivate Hidden Eye before uninstalling.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission. we’d like this to detect failed unlock attempts.