Intel USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller – new verson USB 3.0 drivers for Intel® 9 Series Chipset Family, Intel(R) 8 Series/C220 series Chipset Family, 4th generation Intel(R) Core(TM), Processor Family, Intel® 9 Series Chipset Family . Supported OS: Windows 7 – 32/64 bit.
Intel(R) 8 Series/C220 series Chipset Family
4th generation Intel(R) Core(TM) Processors
Intel(R) C610 series Chipset Family
Intel(R) 9 Series Chipset Family
Intel(R) Pentium(R) Processor or Intel(R)
Celeron(R) Processor N- & J- Series
5th generation Intel(R) Core(TM) Processors
Intel(R) Core(TM) M Processor.
How to install
- Locate the hard drive directory where the driver files are stored with the browser or the explore feature of Windows 7.
- Double click the “Setup.exe” from this directory.
- The Install dialog will appear.
- Click “Next” to continue.
- Read License Agreement and click “Yes” to proceed.
- Review Readme File Information and click “Next” to proceed.
- When the “Setup Progress” is complete click “Next” to proceed.
- Lastly, the “Setup Complete” screen appears so click “Finish” to restart your computer.
updated drivers for the operating system Windows 7
Driver for Intel 8 Series/C220 Chipset Family
Driver for Intel 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family